I recorded a lot of successes on this blog last year, and a major heart break. Along the line, my host company and the domain company had serious glitches that caused this blog to load very slowly, and on some browsers it didn't load at all. This was a heavy burden to bear, and discouraged me from blogging as often as I would have hoped.
I have continued to meet a lot of people, and brands as a result of this blog, for which I am grateful.
If you are a regular here on the blog, you'll know we don't do resolutions, we do goals. This year, I have some serious goals set for Lily of Nigeria, and I hope I achieve them. All of them.
Just in case you are unaware, I am on YouTube Better still, you can search for Lily of Nigeria on YouTube and you'll always find me there. Let me know what you think of my videos in the comments. None of my videos will be more than 9 minutes, so be rest assured that you won't spend too much data watching. I promise to keep you in the loop whenever I upload so be sure to follow me on Instagram
My 2018 goals for this brand are as follows:
- To be very consistent. I plan to post everyday of 2018 on instagram, and on Saturdays and Tuesdays here on the blog.
- This year, copycat content creators and bloggers will not give me a headache at all. If they're copying, I'm definitely doing something right. If they outrightly steal from me (especially my pictures) I will call them out!
- I will start my YouTube videos as well this year. Videos will go up every Fridays. Again, please subscribe to my channel.
- This year I hope to connect with more influencers, and content creators. And, connect more with my audience.
- In 2018, I hope to partner with more brands, do A LOT endorsements, collaborations, and promotions.
- To grow my social media audience and following.
- 2018 is not the year to lounge around. I believe in spoken words. I am not here to play at all this year, I will be a successful content creator and brand owner this year. So, watch out world!
Thank you for sticking around. I appreciate it a lot, see you in my next post.
All my love,
You can find me all over the internet by clicking on the links below and keep in touch:
Wishing you peace, and hoping you are kind to the people you meet this week regardless of how they treat you.
All my love,
Lily of Nigeria.
Current Listen: T-Pain - 5 O'Clock ft. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen
This brand is based on Psalm 45:13.
Please if you enjoyed reading this post, share it with your loved ones and friends so that they too can enjoy it as you did.