Welcome to today’s post. It rained cats and dogs yesterday so the weather here in Lagos is subtle and cool. What’s the weather like where you live?
Today’s post is not a fashion post per se, it’s more of a lifestyle post. If you follow me on Instagram here (please go and do so now), you may/may not have seen my most recent post; where I gave you babes a heads up on today’s post. Please turn on post notification at the top right corner of my page so that you never miss another post from me, the new algorithm is a mess but there’s hope.
1. Call them: Try to reach out to them. Nothing brings back memories than hearing your friend’s voice. Distance should never be an issue in friendships that mean that world to you; unless you see this as an opportunity to cut off ties with that person.
2. Make A Plan To See Them Eye To Eye:
You can pick a mutual location you both enjoy, or one you have been longing to visit and meet up there. TIP: You can write out a list of things you’d like to do there with your friend and find out if they’re down with it.
3. If Step 2 Isn’t Possible, maybe the two of you are in very distant cities, you can schedule a virtual meet up/hangout on Skype, WhatsApp and so on.
4. Add them on Social Media and send them a direct message. They might have searched for you and didn’t find you.
5. At the end of the day, we are all very busy. However, if you care about them, you can create time to meet up with them from time to time, and don't forget to reach out to them. A simple text can go a long way.
In conclusion, at the end of the day, what will be will be. You cannot force a person to be your friend. If they give you a cold shoulder, or constantly make you feel alone in the friendship, you might want to cut them loose. Let’s face it, friendships are mutual relationships.
My friend Kalthum took these pictures, thanks girl :)
My top is from here
My flats are from Next.
Thank you for coming here today, I apreciate you.
Have a beautiful week.
All my love,
PP: Lily of Nigeria.